.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

fabot. funny enough to read

Friday, October 28, 2005

The hot women of...

Childrens TV!....

Ok, now i know some of you are thinking that it's bad of me to think of girls on childrens' shows as hot, but it's pretty genious, i mean, something for the kids, something for the dads. Anyway, i think the real question you should be asking yourself is, why the hell am i watching the kids shows anyway?

Well, it kind of came out of necessity of late-nite tv watching, when my choices are either hair restoration, or songs about how i too, can count past 17 (something i've been trying very hard to do for awhile). But i digress..

Hi-5. The show, the myth, the awesomeness of a children's educational show, a musical, and a fantasy-land for jon, all rolled into one. What more could you ask for? For those who haven't seen the show, a group dance and sing about stuff (i don't really listen to them), and dress in little semi-slutty outfits. (a pic follows).

Ok, so i guess those outfits aren't really slutty, and the fact that that one dude in the front is holding a canadian flag doesn't help me in thinking that he's showing off what he gropes his boyfriend with. The next pic is that of the austrailian version of hi-5 apparently.

Don't lie and say that those outfits aren't slutty. I mean, leotards? Hells yeah! I like how the guys have green spooge all over their pants (that's the color it comes out in austrailia... little known fact).

Now, for those of you that think these guys are all prudes, and don't slut it up and go ho'in around town, i present you with this pic...

Ok, so there's no alcoholic beverages in this pic? Exactly my point, cuz they've already drank all of them, and they're looking for someone to hook up with. Apparently, a couple seconds after this picture was taken, so was the photographer (oh man, me and my plays on words... i'm so smart... and funny!).

So, before you knock on my love for childrens' programming, check out the hotties of daytime educational tv.



Mitch Hedberg's QotD:
I wrote a letter to my Dad once, I was going to write, "I really enjoy being here," but I accidentally wrote "rarely" instead of "really." But I didn't want to waste it, so I kept going. I wrote "I rarely... drive steamboats, Dad. There's alot of shit you don't know about me. Quit trying to act like I'm a steamboat operator. I know this letter took a harsh turn right away."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


hits