.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

fabot. funny enough to read

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Dragons, Asian for: cool...

Dragons are cool by nature. Cold blood runs through their veins... get it?

Anyway, seeing as how i got canned today... i thought i'd go do something drastic to celebrate... let me know what you guys think...

nice. my arm is now cool...
All i can say is... ouch...













my right hand that drew the picture is killing me... and i think that pen has now run out of ink...


but i'm seriously thinking about getting something like that...



Steven Wright's QotD:
When I was a little kid, we had a sandbox. It was a quicksand box. I was an only child.... eventually.

1 Comments:

  • Nice design...musta take you some time to do that...you should tattoo it on your ding dong.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


hits